BOL Conferences

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Thread Options
#1431218 - 08/19/10 01:37 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? Pale Rider
lynnway Offline
100 Club
lynnway
Junior High
That was too funny-he really shut her up...
Tonights show should be interesting...

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1431289 - 08/19/10 02:41 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? lynnway
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
I almost feel bad for Rachel. She comes back to the house to see "her man" and he's gone, and she's stuck with a group of people that seem to hate her.

Return to Top
#1431296 - 08/19/10 02:44 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? B_F
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
The BB producers had to know this ..... shame on them...

Ragan is an angry young man...

Return to Top
#1431304 - 08/19/10 02:50 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? Pale Rider
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
I don't feel bad for Rachel. She came back into the house looking for a fight. I guess she is delusional enough to believe that someone in the house other than Brendon likes her.

Return to Top
#1431353 - 08/19/10 03:19 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? Dazed Auditor
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I don't feel bad for her either. She definitely came in with an agenda (whether she was put up to it by BB production would be interesting to know.) She seems to think that she & Brendon are America's Sweethearts, although after the way Jeff & Jordan treated her and then her exit / Ragan's fight with her, she may be starting to realize that that is not quite accurate.

Although in fairness, this cast in general is pretty delusional about how they are viewed - they think they are sooooooooo entertaining and live feed viewers must just love them. Um, no. They're one of the most boring casts ever.

Return to Top
#1431365 - 08/19/10 03:30 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? E.E.G.B
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
Someone please explain to me why Rachel thinks she is so smart and has a Chemistry degree yet is a waitress. Not that there is anything wrong with being a waitress.

Return to Top
#1431501 - 08/19/10 05:27 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? Dazed Auditor
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
They didn't even show the entire fight with Ragan, it would have taken up a large part of the show. Then there was the fight she started with Brit. Brit held her own too. After both fights Rachel went running into the DR. (after she asked the guys why everyone was out to get her)

There is a chance Enzo will go up tonight if he and Hayden tell him they are voting him out. The decided last night right before going to sleep to tell him. I think this will be a great live show. Matt has told Hayden that if they decide to vote him out, he hopes they have a really good reason.

Return to Top
#1431548 - 08/19/10 05:50 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? kms
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Once Matt uses the DPOV, I think whoever he puts up goes home. If he puts up Enzo, I see the votes this way:

Brendan - votes only if there's a tie
Brittney - Enzo
Enzo - Nominated
Hayden - Lane
Kathy - ????? I think she'd be more likely to vote for Enzo, but she could go either way
Matt - Enzo
Ragan - Enzo
Lane - Nominated

If Hayden is up:

Brendan - votes only if there's a tie
Brittney - Hayden
Enzo - Lane
Hayden - Nominated
Kathy - Lane
Matt - Hayden
Ragan - Hayden
Lane - Nominated

If it's Kathy or Britt, it's easy, unanimous against Kathy and for Britt, maybe only Ragan voting to keep her over Lane.

Return to Top
#1431660 - 08/19/10 07:21 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? E.E.G.B
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Your breakdown is dead on. I know people were trying to see if there were rules on DPOV and if Matt could put up Brendan. I know he has probably asked in the DR to make sure one way or another. As of right now, Hayden and Enzo have not told Matt they are voting him out.

Return to Top
#1431722 - 08/19/10 07:48 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? kms
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
and Matt has not revealed he has the DPOV, is that right?

what a shocker for Enzo and Hayden....

there will be some new alliances after the show tonight...

Return to Top
#1431737 - 08/19/10 07:59 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? Pale Rider
Mr. E. Offline
100 Club
Mr. E.
New England
Matt will play it safe and nominate Kathy and she will be voted out. I don't have the benefit of seeing the drama "after hours" so I may be wrong. I just don't think that Matt has the guts to do anything bold.

Return to Top
#1431738 - 08/19/10 08:03 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? Mr. E.
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
Ragan could be put back up, is that right?

Return to Top
#1431741 - 08/19/10 08:06 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? Pale Rider
Mr. E. Offline
100 Club
Mr. E.
New England
Matt and Ragan are buds. Doubt Matt would even if he could. Interesting question.

Return to Top
#1431743 - 08/19/10 08:08 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? Mr. E.
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
yeah, that's true, Kathy could be the safe play since she is not close to anyone ....almost invisible from week to week....

Return to Top
#1431748 - 08/19/10 08:13 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? Pale Rider
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Ragan cannot be put up. He still is the POV holder.

Matt is starting to get a clue about Enzo / Hayden, judging by their interactions with him last night. I agree that it is unlikely that he will put either of them up, but it is a distant possiblity.

I do think Kathy is probably the most likely to go. She isn't close to anyone and annoys many of the HGs.

Return to Top
#1431765 - 08/19/10 08:22 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? E.E.G.B
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
If I were in Matt's place, I'd likely put up Enzo. He's utterly USELESS in challenges, and is only worth a vote. He could easily step in to an alliance with Brit and Ragen and leave the others behind if Hayden wants to push it.

Return to Top
#1431786 - 08/19/10 08:33 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? B_F
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
The problem is Matt would rather advance the Brigade as a whole at this point. He doesn't know (or doesn't fully realize) that Hayden & Enzo are more serious about their mini-alliance of 2, with various ancillary people for F3, than they are about the Brigade. H&E have done a good job of keeping that quiet, or in playing it off as their 'false' alliance with Brendan. So from where he sits, he'd be jeopardizing 3 votes - Hayden, Enzo & Lane. Plus, as he sees it, if he advances with the Brigade, they all have the same offense / defense against people saying they backstabbed, lied, etc - they had a week 1 alliance that stuck together and everyone else came secondary to that. He just doesn't have the knowledge that we do, as outsiders.

Return to Top
#1432539 - 08/21/10 11:59 AM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? E.E.G.B
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Brit's nominations:

Enzo & Brendon.

Return to Top
#1432552 - 08/21/10 04:34 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? E.E.G.B
#Just Jay Offline
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
which one is the target?

Return to Top
#1432565 - 08/21/10 09:42 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? #Just Jay
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
The second.

Veto competition going on right now.

Return to Top
#1432569 - 08/22/10 04:39 AM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? E.E.G.B
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
brendan won pov, looks like matt will go up as a replacement.

check for spoiler...

Return to Top
#1432573 - 08/22/10 03:05 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? kms
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
LOL. Brit's Pandora's Box released Jesse into the house to hang out w/her while Veto was going on and she was rude to him and wouldn't play w/him at all.

Return to Top
#1432578 - 08/22/10 08:09 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? E.E.G.B
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
He made her work out with him I guess and all he talked about was how good looking he was. The other hgs got to have a luau of some sort. Brendan picked to be handcuffed to brit four twenty four hours and has to take a chum bath every hour. It has not been a fun night for her. Lane won a phone call home. Everyone thinks Matt won the 5k and the Hawaiian vacation but in all actuality Hayden won it and is lying about it. Enzo had to trade all his clothes for a penguin suit.( i am not sure how long this lasts)

Return to Top
#1432601 - 08/23/10 01:10 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? kms
Dazed Auditor Offline
Platinum Poster
Dazed Auditor
Acceptance, USA America
Poor Brit.

Return to Top
#1432619 - 08/23/10 02:06 PM Re: Big Brother 12 Updates??? Dazed Auditor
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I guess all it initially said was she was going to get a former houseguest to give her advice. She was hoping it would be ED or Janelle; instead all she got was Jesse and workout advice and questions on didn't she think he was built. Yick.

Return to Top
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12