BOL Conferences

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Thread Options
#1064248 - 10/14/08 07:28 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kitten
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
he did didn't he? I feel for him but I am really disappointed he left.

Anyhow- the grand jury is out now and deliberating about possible murder charges- Hopefully it doesn't take long for them to say YES, MURDER ONE!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1064254 - 10/14/08 07:32 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
without a body, it will probably be murder two at the most. we can hope though!!

Return to Top
#1064271 - 10/14/08 07:48 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kitten
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
grand jury is in and going to announce- the cameras are setting up in court.

Return to Top
#1064285 - 10/14/08 08:00 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
The grand jury indicted the person for a capital crime- they can't name the person until that person is in custody!!!

capital crime = death penalty

Bring it on!

Return to Top
#1064288 - 10/14/08 08:02 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
cheekEE Offline
Power Poster
Easy Street
Wow...is she not in custody?

Return to Top
#1064291 - 10/14/08 08:03 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? cheekEE
East Texas Offline
Diamond Poster
East Texas
Atty said she would surrender if indicted

Return to Top
#1064293 - 10/14/08 08:05 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? East Texas
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
she left attorney office with mom after 3:30 - to go home- she had to be home at 4 or else she violated her parole.

Murder = no bond

Return to Top
#1064304 - 10/14/08 08:17 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
she's in custody- transfer took place on a bridge- weird- but grand jury says revoke her bond- and the judge did so.

Return to Top
#1064305 - 10/14/08 08:19 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
East Texas Offline
Diamond Poster
East Texas
Maybe we can see some earthly justice for Caylee now. But, rest assured, God doesn't miss a thing...and, if Caylee is dead, she's in the loving arms of the Lord...

Return to Top
#1064312 - 10/14/08 08:27 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? East Texas
A_G Offline
10K Club
NG is going to have a field day tonight!

Return to Top
#1064427 - 10/15/08 04:00 AM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? A_G
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
She did. I'm not convinced the grandparents are without some responsibility in the whole thing - at least to some degree. There's much to be revealed, that's for sure.

Return to Top
#1064501 - 10/15/08 12:54 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? BBoyd
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
NG was bitey last night.
To a degree the parents are responsible for how Casey turned out- to a degree mind you- they let her get away with lying her entire life- when you kid lies you confront them- deal with it then and there. You don't hide it or say it doesn't matter- Casey never had to own up to anything- her friends did the same thing with her- never confronted her -
Casey is also an adult- responsible for her own actions.

ARGGGGGG- Tim Miller is going to put me over the edge-Now they ARE going to continue to search for the body- I think someone has been playing with his head. Anyhow - I think it took the Grand Jury to charge Casey- now Tim feels that if GJ felt there was a dead body then its ok to continue to search- he doesn't need the Anthonys' blessings.

Funny how the ride exchange took Casey and her mom near the search area that is going to be searched thoroughly and that the pings were at- that is not a road that they travel back and forth to the lawyers office and home again.

And when you thought that the Anthonys' would shut their mouths- out pops George making excuses about why he testified yesterday and that his testimony didn't mean crud. Just when you thought someone of that family finally sees the light he continues to say that his daughter would not harm his grandaughter and that she loved her daughter very much and he was going to continue to drive the vehicle that had Caylee signs on it and he was hoping people would join him in seaching for a live Caylee.

Whatever!
I know God has Caylee - would just like to find her so she can rest in peace.

Return to Top
#1064512 - 10/15/08 01:00 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
you're a good person, pjs.

Return to Top
#1064571 - 10/15/08 01:45 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kitten
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison
from the Foxnews.com story about this case:

"Casey is going through a nightmare and has been living a nightmare for the last seven months," Baez said. "I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, 'Now, I understand. That explains it.'"

why, in cod's name, don't they tell us what happened now? this whole mess could have probably been avoided and caylee could have probably had a proper burial by now!!! what are they not saying????????? :frustrated:

Return to Top
#1064590 - 10/15/08 02:06 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kitten
Queen Bee Offline
Diamond Poster
Queen Bee
CT
I wish she would just admit it already - it is real annoying! The world wants to know what happened to that little girl!

Return to Top
#1064788 - 10/15/08 04:42 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Queen Bee
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
I feel the most compassion for Mr. Tim Miller. He knows the pain of losing a child and is now dedicating his life to finding other "lost" children. You can see on his face the anguish he feels. His company has had success, but also very public failures, like the search for Natalee Holloway. Sometimes he may be less that forthcoming with information because law enforcement has tied his hands on releasing news. He did state on Nancy Grace that money was not a consideration as to whether he would continue searching.

Regarding the dress that was found, folks it was a size 6. Unless Caylee was a large child, at 3 years of age she would probably not be wearing that size. They don't need to do DNA to rule it out, just look at the sizes on the clothes left at the Anthony home.

Casey Anthony is loving all this attention. She is a sick, sick girl. With her capacity and skill for deceit, she could be capable of anything.

Return to Top
#1064810 - 10/15/08 05:04 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? GenerousLife
Mrs. Rizzo Offline
10K Club
Mrs. Rizzo
Curled up by the fire...
I'm so out of the loop on this one. I did see where they've charged the mother with murder so I'm assuming they found the body?

Return to Top
#1064838 - 10/15/08 05:28 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Mrs. Rizzo
MadisonCali Offline
Power Poster
Originally Posted By: Rizzo
I'm so out of the loop on this one. I did see where they've charged the mother with murder so I'm assuming they found the body?

No, no body has been found.
They presented the evidence that they had (including human remains in the trunk of her car, and I'm sure a bunch of other stuff that hasn't been leaked yet) and the grand jury came back with an indictment for murder.

Return to Top
#1064881 - 10/15/08 06:00 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? MadisonCali
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
I don't think too much human remains in the trunk-
LE told viewers yesterday after charging her that they have no body. We do know they have hair samples, and a spot in the trunk that leaked out of whatever Casey had Caylee in. The air samples indicated a decomposed body plus a huge amount of chlorofoam.

Yes, I agree they have other things that we do not know about- and for the GJ to say murder - the GJ thinks it was premeditated- so LE had to have some other good evidence for them to think that.

I heard awhile ago that LE had the motive, and the time line almost done.

Yes, I agree also- Tim Miller is awesome- but the last week he looks so tired and down. He said last night the search will be bigger than ever to find Caylee. It's like he almost was trying to say he has it figured out where she is.

The brother Lee- hasn't been in the news much lately. There is talk if someone else is going to be charged with murder.
I don't know - I really think he tampered with her computer and phone at Tonys' before bringing it back to the house that night- and he refused to take a lie detector and just when the parents were willing - Lee talked them out of one. Also he refused DNA- I think LE got it from him but they had to have a court order.
Lee is just a little suspicious to me right now.

And tho I love Padilla - I think he was upside down the night he said she used the shovel to scoop Caylee out of the pool. If you ever owned a pool you'd know that a shovel is not the way to go when trying to scoop anything out of one let alone a body.
I thought he had a screw loose that night as that was pushing it a bit wide.
November 17 is when the trial is suppose to start.

Return to Top
#1066500 - 10/17/08 03:44 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Spokesman for Caylee Anthony's Mom Suggests Child Is Dead, Lawyer Says Comments Twisted

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,439243,00.html

Return to Top
#1066969 - 10/19/08 12:10 AM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? QCL
pjs Offline
10K Club
pjs
oHiO
ha! that wasn't twisted at all. I saw it live on Headline News- that guy was a complete idiot. There was no joking around nor did the newspeople edit the tape. It was live- lots of people heard it.

Anyhow- do you guys think someone else is involved? how about the guy that saw her coming out of the woods with a shovel and bag and a well-dressed guy on a cell phone pretending to fish?

I don't know myself- she wouldn't be sitting in a jail cell taking all the blame if someone else was involved I think. Cuz it's all about her.

I hope they find the body or some of the remains SOON.

Return to Top
#1068445 - 10/22/08 03:21 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? pjs
Hoosierland Offline
Platinum Poster
I saw this morning that the grandparents were going to be interviewed on the Today Show, but I had to leave for work before they were on. Did anybody catch this interview?

Return to Top
#1068589 - 10/22/08 05:37 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Hoosierland
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
I didn't, I bet that would have been an interesting interview to watch.

Return to Top
#1070382 - 10/24/08 05:28 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? Sing A Little
kitten Offline
10K Club
kitten
Not prison

Return to Top
#1070396 - 10/24/08 05:38 PM Re: Missing Florida tot...mom to go free? kitten
Sing A Little Offline
Power Poster
Sing A Little
CA
Why can't they find this little girl's body? Did this whole family conspire to destroy everything?

Return to Top
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16