Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options Tools
#110205 - 08/29/03 11:24 PM Re: Congratulations Andy!!!!
CalifDreamin Offline
Diamond Poster
CalifDreamin
Far from Calif
I know many have said it already, but CONGRATULATIONS Andy! This is great news! Can't say enough how much your knowledge and willingness to assist has been such a GREAT help! This is wonderful news (except for your previous employer). Woo hoo!
Always
Say
A
Prayer
<><

Return to Top
General Discussion
#110206 - 08/30/03 05:37 PM Re: Congratulations Andy!!!!
gone Offline
Platinum Poster
Congratulations Andy!!!
You rock! Thank you for all your help: past, present, and future.

Return to Top
#110207 - 08/31/03 04:34 AM Re: Congratulations Andy!!!!
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Quote:

Does this mean you will be leaving us in the Brazos Valley and Central Texas ? I don't know where the offices of BOL are but they can't be better than Texas.

I'm still officed out of Central Texas so there is a little bit of BOL right here.

I don't know about DACA or PCi yet. Both could be open but I am doing my best to leave the bank in good hands and get my new office established. I can't even get online as I normally do.

I thank all of you for the good wishes. The best part of this whole thing is working with great folks like y'all.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#110208 - 09/02/03 12:36 AM Re: Congratulations Andy!!!!
Ann Offline
Platinum Poster
South Carolina
A belated congratulations, but not lacking sincerity. I've been out of pocket this week and took a little break from BOL. This is well deserved; I join all the others in declaring my appreciation for all that you have contributed and in wishing you well.

Return to Top
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4