Skip to content
BOL Conferences

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#1272398 - 10/23/09 02:05 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Bobby Boucher
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Originally Posted By: Bobby Boucher
You make a very good point, Bobby. I withdraw the question. [/quote

Hey, I know an irrelevant post when I see one (in large part because a great many of them have my name on them laugh )

you can say that again!

smirk

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1272399 - 10/23/09 02:05 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! A_G
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
So now I'm a ZombieTroll with good hair.

Bobby, I was complimenting you on your pjs! I happen to think Deputy Dog is very, very sexy. laugh

Return to Top
#1272400 - 10/23/09 02:06 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Ops
A_G Offline
10K Club
pjs!?!?!?

shocked

Return to Top
#1272403 - 10/23/09 02:07 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Ops
Bobby Boucher Offline
Power Poster
Bobby Boucher
Down Yonder
Originally Posted By: NeutralOps
Bobby, I was complimenting you on your pjs! I happen to think Deputy Dog is very, very sexy. laugh

laugh laugh

Return to Top
#1272409 - 10/23/09 02:11 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Miscuit
Bobby Boucher Offline
Power Poster
Bobby Boucher
Down Yonder
Originally Posted By: Miscuit
You make a very good point, Bobby. I withdraw the question.

Hey, I know an irrelevant post when I see one (in large part because a great many of them have my name on them laugh ) [/quote

you can say that again!

smirk

You look quite stunning in black, Miskettle smile

Return to Top
#1272411 - 10/23/09 02:12 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Bobby Boucher
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
Originally Posted By: Miscuit
You make a very good point, Bobby. I withdraw the question.

Hey, I know an irrelevant post when I see one (in large part because a great many of them have my name on them laugh )

you can say that again!

smirk [/quote

You look quite stunning , Miscuit smile

finally...a relevant post! wink

and thank you blush

Return to Top
#1272415 - 10/23/09 02:14 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Ops
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
So now I'm a ZombieTroll with good hair.

Speaking of Zombie's ......... shall we all dress up as Zombies next Friday for Halloween? Ops, what's your Halloween costume this year?

Return to Top
#1272416 - 10/23/09 02:14 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Bobby Boucher
buggs Offline
Power Poster
The thing seems to be is that Zombie Trolls care more about vandalizing a thread (and having fun) than Buggs cares about them doing it in the first place.

Have your fun, Zombies, but know this, you may not always have Buggs around to inspire you to zombie greatness. frown

Return to Top
#1272417 - 10/23/09 02:14 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! buggs
Buccs Offline
Power Poster
Ohio
braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains

Return to Top
#1272424 - 10/23/09 02:17 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! buggs
A_G Offline
10K Club
Originally Posted By: Buggs
The thing seems to be is that Zombie Trolls care more about vandalizing a thread (and having fun) than Buggs cares about them doing it in the first place.

Clearly not true, as evidenced by the multiple posts started yesterday, late afternoon.

Return to Top
#1272425 - 10/23/09 02:18 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Bobby Boucher
KTMiteComply Offline
Power Poster
KTMiteComply
only if I want to....
BB, you're supposed to be nice to me! I'm a fellow VOL!

Sorry Ops! But there are two things I do not take lightly - high quality H2O and my Deputy Dog pajamas. grin

(GO VOLS!! Beat Bama!!)

shocked mad the sacrilege of such a statement!!! wink grin

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!
I pray as I shiver... eek

Return to Top
#1272431 - 10/23/09 02:20 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! A_G
Bailey. Offline
Power Poster
oh good gawd. i'm off to do something worthwhile... like water my vegetable garden. smirk

Return to Top
#1272433 - 10/23/09 02:21 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! A_G
buggs Offline
Power Poster
Originally Posted By: AGILF

Clearly not true, as evidenced by the multiple posts started yesterday, late afternoon.

No, probably is true since Buggs is already very bored with the whole thing, Zombies still seem to be offended and looking for more brains. That's the thing with a Zombie. A Zombie is never satisfied.

Return to Top
#1272435 - 10/23/09 02:21 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! KTMiteComply
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
Originally Posted By: KTMiteComply
BB, you're supposed to be nice to me! I'm a fellow VOL!

Sorry Ops! But there are two things I do not take lightly - high quality H2O and my Deputy Dog pajamas. grin

(GO VOLS!! Beat Bama!!)

shocked mad the sacrilege of such a statement!!! wink grin

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!
I pray as I shiver... eek

KT! You're my enemy for the weekend. GRRRRRRRRR.
That Mark Ingram boy skeers the bejesus outta me, though! Almost as bad as Crompton does!

Return to Top
#1272436 - 10/23/09 02:22 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Bailey.
A_G Offline
10K Club
Originally Posted By: Bailey.
oh good gawd. i'm off to do something worthwhile... like water my vegetable garden. smirk

::joins Baily in the garden::

Perhaps we'll have more fun with the dirt.

Return to Top
#1272454 - 10/23/09 02:29 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! A_G
Bailey. Offline
Power Poster
::makes a mudpie::

here, ag. i made you an extra special present. smile

Return to Top
#1272457 - 10/23/09 02:30 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! buggs
Bobby Boucher Offline
Power Poster
Bobby Boucher
Down Yonder

No, probably is true since Buggs is already very bored with the whole thing, Zombies still seem to be offended and looking for more brains. That's the thing with a Zombie. A Zombie is never satisfied.

Bugs, you started this thread yesterday amidst several other posts in which you invited 'vandalism' - I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who figured this thread was intended to be in the same vein, but like, totally, whatever, if you know what I mean, just sayin'.

Return to Top
#1272458 - 10/23/09 02:30 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Bailey.
Buccs Offline
Power Poster
Ohio
::hands ag a handful of gray matter::

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains?

Return to Top
#1272463 - 10/23/09 02:35 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Bobby Boucher
A_G Offline
10K Club
, you started this thread yesterday amidst several other posts in which you invited 'vandalism' - I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who figured this thread was intended to be in the same vein, but like, totally, whatever, if you know what I mean, just sayin'.

I. Cant. Hear. You. Bobby.

NOM NOM NOM

Return to Top
#1272464 - 10/23/09 02:35 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Buccs
Peepers Offline
10K Club
it would seem that some dude is wearing a skirt

Return to Top
#1272465 - 10/23/09 02:35 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! A_G
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
Go VOLs.......beat.......BAMA smile (sorry KT frown )

Go MISS ST....beat.......Florida!

Go MIZZOU.....beat.......Texas

Go OREGON ST..beat.......USC

Go Louisville..beat......Cincinnati

Go Hawaii......beat......Boise State

Go MichSt......beat......Iowa

Go Clemson.....beat......Miami

Go Auburn......beat......LSU

Go BrigYoung...beat......TCU

Go Virginia....beat......Georgia Tech

Go Washington..beat......Oregon

GO PENN STATE grin Beat MICHIGAN! grin

Return to Top
#1272474 - 10/23/09 02:37 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Bobby Boucher
buggs Offline
Power Poster

Bugs, you started this thread yesterday amidst several other posts in which you invited 'vandalism' - I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who figured this thread was intended to be in the same vein, but like, totally, whatever, if you know what I mean, just sayin'.

I'm sorry. I guess I mistakenly assumed that users would understand that the other threads would act as a decoy to draw the Zombie posts away from this thread. I now see it's hopeless. Bye.
Last edited by Buggs; 10/23/09 02:38 PM.
Return to Top
#1272476 - 10/23/09 02:39 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! buggs
Miscuit Offline
10K Club
Miscuit
TX
kthxbai!

Return to Top
#1272477 - 10/23/09 02:39 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! Snow Bunny
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
Originally Posted By: Punkin Butter
Go VOLs.......beat.......BAMA smile (sorry KT frown )

Go MISS ST....beat.......Florida!

Go MIZZOU.....beat.......Texas

Go OREGON ST..beat.......USC

Go Louisville..beat......Cincinnati

Go Hawaii......beat......Boise State

Go MichSt......beat......Iowa

Go Clemson.....beat......Miami

Go Auburn......beat......LSU

Go BrigYoung...beat......TCU

Go Virginia....beat......Georgia Tech

Go Washington..beat......Oregon

GO PENN STATE grin Beat MICHIGAN! grin

FIXED!

(I hate Clemson, have Tech fan friends who will be very grumpy, and BOO, JoePa! Oh, and since I want Bama to lose, UF's gotta win out to represent the SEC!)

Return to Top
#1272480 - 10/23/09 02:39 PM Re: The 'Cooler is Dead, Long Live the 'Cooler! buggs
Peepers Offline
10K Club
I'm sorry. I guess I mistakenly assumed that users would understand that the fact that I started the other threads would act as a decoy to draw the Zombie posts away from this thread. I now see it's hopeless. Bye.

Return to Top
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4