Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#216841 - 07/28/04 07:07 PM Temporary Closure
Suzie Offline
Platinum Poster
Suzie
Far North
Brick & mortar improvements necessitate that we close a branch for 3 consecutive Saturdays. The branch will be able to maintain regular banking hours Monday-Friday. Though we have other branches in the community, this particular facility is the only one the the community open on Saturday.

Thirty day in advance of the Saturday closure we will post a notice of the closure at all branches in the community. We could include a notice on checking statements but time does not permit notification to savings customers. We may be able to provide Saturday banking at another facility. I know of no OCC or State requirements and am looking for suggestions from others that have experienced similar service disruption –

Of course we will keep the CRA queen in the loop on our decision!

Thanks for your suggestions.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#216842 - 07/28/04 07:29 PM Re: Temporary Closure
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
As you indicated, this is not a closure, per se. The notice at the branch a month ahead will certainly let the regular customers know and a sign on the door directing them to one or more of your others should suffice.

Absent state law, this shouldn't be a huge issue.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#216843 - 07/28/04 07:33 PM Re: Temporary Closure
Suzie Offline
Platinum Poster
Suzie
Far North
Thanks Andy.

Return to Top