Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2299103 - 07/09/24 04:01 PM Renewal Dec Page Received Then Cancelled Non Pmt
terpsfan Offline
Diamond Poster
We updated our tracking based on a renew dec page being received but a month later we received a cancellation notice for non-payment. We sent the 45-day notice following the cancellation notice, but the effective date of the cancellation was over a month ago. Were we in the wrong for accepting a dec page as proof of renewal without calling to verify payment was made?

Return to Top
Flood Compliance
#2299155 - 07/10/24 05:33 PM Re: Renewal Dec Page Received Then Cancelled Non Pmt terpsfan
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Are you sure it was an actual declaration page? Insurance companies do not issue those before payment is made. If it is, I would be calling the agent and asking what is going on. But you have no control over that. Start your force place process and move on.

Return to Top
#2299156 - 07/10/24 05:33 PM Re: Renewal Dec Page Received Then Cancelled Non Pmt terpsfan
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
Are you sure it was an actual declaration page? Insurance companies do not issue those before payment is made. If it is, I would be calling the agent and asking what is going on. But you have no control over that. Start your force place process and move on.

Return to Top
#2299325 - 07/15/24 11:15 AM Re: Renewal Dec Page Received Then Cancelled Non Pmt terpsfan
terpsfan Offline
Diamond Poster
It was labeled as a declaration page.

Return to Top