Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#2299153 - 07/10/24 05:29 PM Branch Construction and Night Drop question
Megaman Offline
100 Club
Good Afternoon,

We are doing a remodel on the Bank's main Branch that has a night drop. The main building is moving to a temporary location (without a night drop). IS the Bank required to make any notice to the public that will not have access to the night drop for 5 months? Does any one see any issues with the Bank not having the night drop during the construction time? We are not sure if the Bank is required to have a night drop since we have one at the branch that is going through construction. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Return to Top
Deposits and Payments
#2299164 - 07/10/24 06:16 PM Re: Branch Construction and Night Drop question Megaman
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
I have never seen a requirement that says anything about a branch having to have a night drop. It is purely a customer service issue. I would be getting out in front of this with your normal businesses that probably use this service for after-hours deposits. They might not be happy unless you have another nearby branch with a night drop.

Return to Top
#2299192 - 07/11/24 12:16 AM Re: Branch Construction and Night Drop question rlcarey
Megaman Offline
100 Club
That is what I thought as well. I could not find anything on it either Thank you for your help

Return to Top

Moderator:  John Burnett